Swim gloves 2 fingers NORDBAEK Ice Splash - unisex with neoprene - Black
NORDBAEK swim gloves model Ice Splash practical features:
- Unisex, fits both men and women and comes in 4 sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Made in 3mm neoprene (plenty of insulation for winter swimming)
- Design: 2 fingers / mittens (easy to put on and take off)
- Velcro straps for tight closure around the wrist
- Extra long shafts so they cover the entire wrist (but still easy to get on/off)
- Anti-slip pro-grip layer on the inside of the palms, ensuring that your hands do not slip on e.g. wet stair railings
- Soft inner stitching, that will not irritate your skin
Our swim gloves are unisex - women typically use size S or M, while men typically use size L or XL.
It's perfectly fine if the gloves are a little large, as you are still easily able to hold on to railings etc. Better a little too big than a little too small, as the mittens can be more difficult to get on/off if they are small.
Washing instructions: After your swim, simply rinse the neoprene gloves with fresh water and lay / hang to dry. If you hang them / place them on a stand (e.g. a paper towel holder), they will dry faster.
Please note: Do not put the swim gloves in the washing machine or place them to dry directly next to a very hot radiator, fireplace, stove or similar heat sources.
IS YOUR DESIRED SIZE SOLD OLD? Please note: All sizes are currently available in our beautiful indigo blue colour.
Finally, they have arrived - NORDBAEK's swim gloves that protect your fingers from the cold water.
Note: Our swim gloves are not so-called dry gloves, which means water will get inside them when you swim, but the heat from your body ensures that the water inside the glove quickly reaches a comfortable temperature and insulates. That way, you can stay in the water longer than if you swim without gloves.
The gloves are also great protection against the cold if you suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome (white fingers).
Model Ice Splash is made of 3 mm neoprene (sufficient insulation for winter swimming).
See detailed description under Material & Functionalities.
Please note: It's normally perfectly fine to go up 1 size compared to the size our size guide recommends based on your hand measurements. It just adds a little extra space in the glove, but they should still be plenty warm.
Alternatively, you can buy our swim gloves model with 5 fingers (model 'Deep Tide').